Absa Bank Limited Junior Internship Programme – Business.
Absa Bank Limited Junior Internship Programme – Business
Jobs in Banking / Financial Services, Jobs at Absa Bank Limited
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Africa Group Limited. Absa offers personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Junior Intern – Business
- Internships / Volunteering
Participate in an internship programme in order to maximise individual and organisational development, through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- Workplace experiences: Attend and participate in all workplace experiences against agreed development objectives
- Learning: Attend and participate in all training and development interventions against agreed development objectives
- Ad Hoc duties: Provide support to customers and team as required to ensure team performance on an ongoing basis
- Administration: Effectively fulfil all required administrative duties, including tracking and reporting
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- DHL Operations Excellence – Graduate Management Trainee Open For Applications
- Konza Technopolis Development Authority (KoTDA) is Hiring for 22 Job Positions; How to Apply Before March 4th, 2024
- State Department for Livestock Development is Hiring for 25 Job Positions; How to Apply Before 28th February 2024
- Lake Victoria South Water Works Development Agency is Hiring; How to Apply Before 8th March 2024
- Kenya BioVax Institute is Hiring for Multiple Job Positions; How to Apply Before 5th March, 2024.
- Ministry of Information Communication and Technology Hiring; How to Apply Before 20th February 2024
- Public Service Superannuation Fund Advertises Job Vacancies; How to Apply Before 26th February 2024
- Council of Legal Education Advertises Job Vacancies; How to Apply Before 4th March 2024
- JOOUST is Hiring for an Administrative Position – Re-Advertisement; How to Apply
- Privatisation Authority Advertises Job Vacancies; How to Apply Before 29th February, 2024