About KCB Group
KCB Group is a non-operating holding company that oversees the banking and non-banking subsidiaries of the KCB Group. The holding company was established in 2016 to enhance the Group’s access to capital, enable investment in new ventures, and improve corporate governance and oversight.
The holding company’s subsidiaries include KCB Kenya, which operates in Kenya and six other countries in the region, KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation, and other associate companies.
As the Group Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Coordinating the existing and approved lines of credit across the subsidiaries to optimize the Group’s borrowing and lending activities.
2. Coordinating the funding for the subsidiaries from KCB Group and the regional currency funding for KCB Kenya.
3. Arranging long-term funding from offshore banks and development finance institutions (DFIs) for the subsidiaries in liaison with the Group Finance Director and the Financial Institutions (FI) department.
4. Creating money market revolving lines and standby letters of credit (SBLCs) with global banks in liaison with the FI department.
5. Advising on the subsidiary liability planning, pricing, and market trends, and ensuring that the funding is appropriately priced based on tenor and country risk.
6. Coordinating with the Market Risk department to review and update the inter-subsidiary limits.
7. Reporting on the profit and loss (P&L) from the resultant transactions.
8. Academic & Professional Qualifications
To be considered for this position, you should have:
A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (required).
An ACI Dealing certificate (required).
A master’s degree in management or a business-related field (an added advantage).
At least 10 years of experience in treasury liquidity management (required), credit management (desirable), treasury back office (desirable), and trade finance (desirable).