Dealer SME & Retail Sales at KCB Bank Kenya,
Dealer SME & Retail Sales at KCB Bank Kenya
Dealer SME & Retail Sales
The role holder will generate foreign exchange revenue from SME and Retail customer base through negotiation of exchange rates, acquiring and managing new client relationships as well as providing treasury solutions for the existing clientele.
- Implement best practice to maximize bank profitability through digital innovation and leveraging on existing bank technology platforms.
- Operational efficiency and management of Forex Cash through importation and repatriation.
- Building SME & Retail value through New Business Partnerships.
- Capacity building and commercial awareness across branch network.
- Proactively win new Client and International money transfer services from competition.
- Create leading value propositions for SME & Retail clients to increase Treasury capabilities for MSMEs.
- Managing and coordinate excellence in performance within the SME & Retail sales department.
- Weekly update of current trends in the foreign currency markets to the Branch network.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- Qualifications in ACI dealing certificate will be added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in treasury sales.
- At least 2 years’ experience in pricing forwards.
- Experience in client relationship management and commercial awareness preferably in a treasury function/ unit.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 29th May 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.