DHL Operations Excellence – Graduate Management Trainee Open For Applications.
DHL Operations Excellence – Graduate Management Trainee Open For Applications
Jobs in Logistics and Transportation, Jobs at DHL
Our Vision, Our Mission, Our Strategy Our vision is to be The Logistics Company for the World. Our mission – Excellence. Simply Delivered. – is our guiding light. Our Strategy 2020: Focus.Connect.Grow. is our roadmap to the future. We connect people and improve their lives.
Operations Excellence – Graduate Management Trainee
- Graduate Jobs, Internships / Volunteering, Logistics
- The GMT-OpEx shall be supporting Operations Excellence Functional Leads in driving strategic Operations Excellence programs – namely; Environment Sustainability & Decarbonization, Quality, Continuous Improvement & Accelerated Digitalization initiatives – to develop and grow the performance of operations in a consistent way through the standardized Operations Excellence Programs & Tools to attain agreed and targeted KPIs while ensuring we are the ‘”provider of choice” to our clients ; “making DHL a great place to be through a safer and efficient operation, working within clear guidelines to help achieve defined outcomes for the company at large.
About The Role Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Support in driving the operations excellence agenda to the sites via standardized Operations Excellence Programs & Tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for operational improvement and efficiency enhancement.
- Collect and analyze operational data to identify trends and areas for improvement and assist in developing action plans.
- Collaborate with team members to monitor and track the progress of improvement initiatives and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Participate in training programs and workshops on operational excellence principles and methodologies.
- Ensure the quality of standard operating process and the certifications required legally, by clients or DHL Quality Management System.
- Take responsibility of running a safe operation and driving a Safety-First Culture with all individuals in the operations by applying and improving safety standards.
- Assist in the implementation of the OMS model as well as sustainability of the system.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, including process optimization, data analytics using methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Actively be involved in the holistic development of the entire organization in continuous improvement, digitalization, and engineering.
- Representing DSC in a professional manner to customers.
- Adhere to all DSC Health and safety rules and regulations and those of our clients.
- Relevant University degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Educated to High School.
- 1+ year’s operations and logistics experience.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, Innovative & creativity.
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Well organized individual and results oriented.