Experienced Backend Developer (Remote Work) at Namecheap
Are you passionate about developing innovative and user-friendly products that will be used by millions of customers worldwide? Do you want to work in a hybrid or 100% remote role from anywhere you want? If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for a Backend Developer position at Namecheap!
Namecheap is a leading domain name registrar and web hosting provider with over 2000 employees and offices in 3 countries (🇺🇦 🇵🇹 🇮🇳). We respect and protect privacy and freedom, because we believe that our information shouldn’t be anyone’s business. That’s why we make it our business to keep it as safe as humanly (and technologically) possible.
About the role
As a Backend Developer at Namecheap, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in Portugal, composed of a Project Manager, a Tech Lead, a Backend Developer, two Android Developers, two iOS Developers, and a QA. You will also collaborate with our User Experience, Product, and other Development teams around the world.
Your main responsibility will be to develop, test, and launch new products and functionalities into production using .NET Core and Microservices. You will also ensure the quality and performance of your code and follow the best practices of software development and quality assurance.
What we offer
- A supportive manager that cares about your wellbeing and invests in your development
- A continuous learning environment with clear targets and feedback
- A hybrid or 100% remote role with flexible hours
- 22+ days of PTO, holidays, and birthdays off
- Team-building activities and events
- Comprehensive health insurance
- The best tools and technology for work
What is expected from you.
- Experience with .NET Core 2.x/3.x or latest .Net versions
- Skill in relational databases, experience with MSSQL (or other DBMS)
- Experience with Web APIs, SOA pattern, REST services
- Experience with EntityFramework or Dapper
- Working experience with GIT (or other control version tool, GIT is a plus)
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD and of CI/CD
- Understanding of unit/integration testing
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!