Global Helpdesk Process Analyst at CloudFactory
Global Helpdesk Process Analyst at CloudFactory.
Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication, Jobs at CloudFactory
Jobs in ICT/Telecommunication are highly sought after due to the growing reliance on technology and communication systems in today’s world. These jobs involve working with various hardware and software systems to develop, install, and maintain telecommunications networks. Professionals in this field are responsible for ensuring smooth communication flow, troubleshooting technical issues, and implementing new technologies to improve efficiency. CloudFactory, on the other hand, is a company that specializes in providing workforce solutions for data-intensive processes. They offer job opportunities in areas such as data collection, data labeling, content moderation, and data enrichment. Working at CloudFactory provides individuals with the chance to be part of a global team, working on projects that require human intelligence to harness the power of data. It offers a flexible work environment, providing opportunities for growth and development in the field of data management and artificial intelligence.
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible.
Global Helpdesk Process Analyst
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a cloud workforce solution for machine learning and core business data processing. We are scaling up and growing fast, with $78 million in venture capital investment and offices on four continents. We’re looking for talented people to join us on our mission as we earn, learn, and serve our way to becoming leaders worth following.
The Global Helpdesk Process Analyst will be responsible for managing documentation, policies, and training relating to the Global Helpdesk process. They will also be responsible for reviewing process breaches, identifying risks and roadblocks, and suggesting improvements to the process. The Global Helpdesk Process Analyst will also be responsible for managing the Major Incidents process and participating in investigation activities.
Reports To: Global Helpdesk Manager.
Direct reports: This role currently has no direct line management responsibility but will be an influencer and driver for work packages within technical support teams.
- Assist in the coordination of end-to-end incident resolution processes.
- Collaborate with support teams to ensure timely incident escalation and resolution.
- Maintain clear communication channels to keep stakeholders informed of incident status and resolution progress.
- Play a key role in identifying and managing major incidents.
- Work closely with senior team members to develop and execute action plans during major incidents.
- Contribute to post-incident analysis and documentation to enhance future response strategies.
Service Delivery KPIs:
- Monitor and report on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs related to helpdesk operations.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement to enhance overall service delivery.
- Collaborate with team members to implement corrective actions to meet or exceed KPI targets.
Dashboards and Reporting:
- Contribute to the design and development of dashboards for tracking and reporting key metrics.
- Ensure the availability of real-time data to support decision-making.
- Regularly review dashboards to identify areas for improvement and proactive intervention.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities.
- Willingness to take on new projects and technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving and task analysis skills.
- Proficient in interacting with and creating a collaborative working environment amongst and with I.T. technical staff, non-technical end-users, and multiple levels of management.
- Ability to assemble diverse teams, and direct towards singular goal.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to follow-through.
This role has no budgetary responsibility.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Availability management reporting.
- Supplier management experience.
- Demonstrable customer management and service skills.
- ITIL v3.0 Foundation qualification.
- Ability to analyse and manage data, and prepare and present high-quality complex reports as required.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge and confidence to apply that knowledge in a varied and complex technical environment.
- At least 2 years working in a Service Delivery environment or an IT performance analysis and end-user support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- In-depth and current knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
- Great Mission and Culture.
- Meaningful Work.
- Market competitive salary.
- Quarterly variable compensation.
- Hybrid, Remote and Home working.
- Commuter/home office, internet and airtime allowance.
- Comprehensive medical cover including dental, vision and emergency benefits and an annual Health Spending Account.
- Group life insurance.
- Personal development and growth opportunities.
- Office snacks and lunch.
- Periodic team building and social events.