HR MIS Manager at KCB Bank Kenya,
HR MIS Manager
Reporting to the Team Lead – HR Information systems, The role holder will be responsible for the Human Resource Management Information Systems (HRMIS) (Oracle Fusion, Performance Management/360 System, E-Learning System and Payroll Systems) and the planning, directing, coordinating and execution of the primary, secondary and tertiary activities emanating thereof: data management and processing, systems analysis and design, systems project management and implementation, systems backup and recovery.
- Formulate and or execute HRMIS business and user requirements, projects and project plans, requests for proposals, system analysis and design scoping.
- In liaison with the IT Service Delivery Department, facilitate or provide users (employees and line managers) with technical support for the HRMIS.
- In liaison with the HRIS Lead, participate in the development, review, re-engineering and or implementation of HRMIS Operational procedures, processes, templates, and Forms.
- Ensure Data Integrity for the assigned HRMIS system: Data Entry, Validation (maker/check controls), Updates, Collation, Distribution, Reporting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a catalogue of HRMIS Reports at all levels (Executive, Line Management and Employee) that support decision making.
- In liaison with the IT Security Department, ensure that HRMIS backups, system software and hardware updates are done, system recovery protocols are tested in line with the Bank IT Policy.
- Maintains relationships with internal/supplies relating to own HR Area: IT Service Delivery Department, IT Security Department, Heads of HR Departments, Country Heads of HR, Payroll Department, HRMIS service providers and vendors (in liaison with IT Service Delivery Department).
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or an IT related field
- Certificate /Diploma/ Higher Diploma in Post Graduate Diploma in HR General or a specific area of HR
- IT Certification (Oracle Certified Professional, ITIL, Project Management, Analytics)
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy HR-IT environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in SQL, Excel, Power BI
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS (Oracle Fusion, LMS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Thorough understanding of laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 29th May 2023
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.