Electrical Engineer Needed.
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the marine industry? Do you have at least three years of experience as a marine electrician in naval or commercial shipyards? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
You may be interested in Senior Manager, Power Systems At KCB Bank Kenya
Africa Talent Contours Limited, a leading human resource outsourcing and consulting company in Kenya, is hiring marine electricians to work in Mombasa. You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and repairing electrical systems and equipment on vessels, crafts, and industrial plants
- Overhauling and repairing navigational aids systems, fire and flooding alarm systems, and other electrical related equipment
- Performing scheduled maintenance requirements on boats, crafts, and industrial plant equipment
- Supporting the maintenance and repairs of the Syncrolift Shiplift & Transfer System
- Following safety requirements and keeping work areas clean and tidy
- Performing other duties as required to support the contract requirements
To qualify for this job, you must have:
- A clear knowledge of electrical trade theory and the National Electrical Code
- The ability to use or operate electrical test equipment and tools
- The ability to read and interpret electrical, electronic, and mechanical schematic drawings, sketches, or blueprints
- A good command of English language both orally and in writing
- A valid driver’s license
- A good health condition
The assignment duration is 12 months with a possibility of renewal subject to performance and project status. The base monthly salary is $510.00 based on 48 hours per week minimum work requirement.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: www.talcl.com/careers using the position as subject of email.
Don’t miss this chance to work as a marine electrician in Mombasa with Africa Talent Contours Limited. Apply now and join their team of professionals!