Job Vacancies at Amref Kenya: Apply Now for Various Positions in Health Sector
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the health sector? Do you want to work with Africa’s largest International Health NGO? If yes, then you may be interested in the job opportunities at Amref Kenya, a country programme office of Amref Health Africa.
You may be interested in 816,000 Jobs Created Most In Informal Sector-KNBS
Amref Kenya is currently looking for qualified and motivated candidates to fill the following positions:
- Technical Advisor: You will provide technical support and guidance to the project team and partners on HIV prevention, care and treatment, and health systems strengthening. You will also ensure quality assurance and compliance with donor and government regulations. You need to have a master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, or related field, and at least seven years of experience in HIV programming.
- Project Driver: You will be responsible for driving project vehicles, transporting staff and materials, maintaining vehicle records, and ensuring vehicle safety and security. You need to have a valid driving license, a certificate of good conduct, and at least three years of experience in driving.
- Office Associate: You will provide administrative and logistical support to the project office, including managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities, handling correspondence and communication, and organizing meetings and events. You need to have a diploma in business administration, secretarial studies, or related field, and at least two years of experience in office management.
- Deputy Chief of Party: You will assist the Chief of Party in overseeing the overall management and implementation of the project, including planning, budgeting, reporting, monitoring and evaluation, and stakeholder coordination. You will also supervise the technical and operational staff and ensure compliance with donor and government regulations. You need to have a master’s degree in public health, social sciences, or related field, and at least 10 years of experience in managing large-scale health projects.
- Cluster Lead: You will lead the implementation of the project activities in one of the four clusters (Nairobi, Central Rift Valley, Western Nyanza, or Coast), including providing technical oversight, managing partner relations, supervising field staff, and ensuring quality assurance and compliance. You need to have a bachelor’s degree in public health, social sciences, or related field, and at least five years of experience in managing health projects at sub-national level.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: You will design and implement the monitoring and evaluation system for the project, including developing indicators, tools, databases, dashboards, reports, and learning products. You will also conduct data quality assessments, data analysis, and data use for decision making. You need to have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, information systems, or related field, and at least three years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of health projects.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please visit Amref Kenya’s website for more details on how to apply. The deadline for applications is October 31st 2023. Don’t miss this opportunity to join Amref Kenya’s team and make a difference in the health sector!