Rafiki Microfinance Bank, a leading provider of financial solutions for individuals and groups, is looking for talented and motivated professionals to join its team. The bank has 22 vacancies in various positions, ranging from senior relationship officers to sales agents. The positions are based in different locations across the country, including Kitengela, Kengeleni, Moi Avenue, Nakuru, Mtwapa, Tom Mboya, Biashara Street, Likoni, Limuru, Rongai and Ruiru.
The bank offers a competitive remuneration package and an opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. The bank is committed to creating value for its customers and stakeholders by offering a wide range of products and services, such as Chama banking, microfinance, SME lending and insurance.
One of the positions available is the Senior Relationship Officer – Chama Banking – Mtwapa. The main duties of this role include:
- Recruiting new Chamas and individual customers
- Mobilizing deposits from Chamas, Saccos and other entities
- Appraising loan proposals for Chamas and Saccos customers
- Managing customer portfolio and maintaining quality loan book
- Attending to Chama and Sacco meetings to promote bank products and services
- Cross-selling other bank products and services
- Liaising with the communities to create brand awareness
- Responding to queries and resolving customer issues
- Offering excellent customer service
- Performing any other official duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Good product knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for and location on the email subject on or before 22nd August 2023 at 5:00 pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.