Junior Project Manager at Garbage Hero Limited,
Junior Project Manager at Garbage Hero Limited
Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment, Jobs at Garbage Hero Limited
Garbage Hero is a local company that was started with the vision of giving home owners and commercial organizations a reliable, professional, affordable solution to clean spaces. It started off very small in 2014, but has quickly grown into a leading professional cleaning service provider!
Junior Project Manager
- Project Management Job
- Salary RangeKSh 30,000 – KSh 50,000/month
The Employer is a company that specializes in the provision of Cleaning, Gardening, Fumigation and Waste Disposal services to corporate clients. The role of the Junior Project Manager is to provide oversight over the various contracts of the company and ensure their smooth running.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Discuss with clients at contract inception regarding working hours, tailored job requirements and any other emerging issues. Maintain close contact with the client during the contract period to address any concerns
- Management of consumables, detergents, equipment, uniforms and other materials. Procure these materials monthly based on usage.
- Distribute monthly supplies to every project in official company vehicle.
- Source for more cost-friendly but quality suppliers of goods and services.
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers and ensure they are paid on time.
- Certify that equipment is safe to use and in good working condition. Organize for servicing and repairs when need arises.
- To ensure any maintenance & repair issues are correctly reported to the various institutions and followed up.
- Ensure all staff are well trained and motivated, constantly strives for excellence in service delivery.
- Supervise all employee work on assigned site, to make sure it meets the company and client standards.
- Conduct regular quality checks on each site and record results.
- Manage and quickly resolve human resource issues relating to cleaning staff including requests for time off, sick-offs, resignations, promotions and any conflicts.
- Carry out performance appraisals each quarter of the project supervisors.
- Chair a monthly meeting with all project supervisors to monitor operational progress. Ensure minutes of these meetings are printed and filed.
- Recruit experienced and well trained staff based on company needs.
- Provide regular reporting on operational performance to HQ.
- Provide weekly budgets to the Finance Department to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Follow up on prompt payments from clients.
- To ensure that the office storeroom is kept tidy and in good order.
- Minimum Diploma Holder in Business Management, Project Management, Marketing, Housekeeping, Hospitality or any other relevant course
- Minimum 2 years experience in a busy organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision (self- driven)
- Conversant with computer operations especially Word & Excel
- Good report writing skills
- Added benefit if a competent driver
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.