Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re) Advertises Jobs; How to Apply Before 4th March 2024.
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re) Advertises Jobs; How to Apply Before 4th March 2024
KENYA REINSURANCE CORPORATION LTD
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited (Kenya Re), is a leading reinsurer and is listed at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). It is ISO 9001:2015 Certified and ISO 27001:2013 Certified. It is also rated B by A.M Best and AA+ by the Global Credit Rating Company (GCR).
Kenya Re now seeks to recruit and fill the following positions for its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya-;
No. Position Job grade No. of vacancies
1. Manager Internal Audit 4C 1
2. Assistant Manager Supply Chain 3C 1
Terms and Conditions of service
These positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms of employment as per the provisions of the Corporation’s Human Resource Policy and procedures manual.
The detailed job specification, job descriptions and requirements for appointment and instructions on how to apply can be accessed on Kenya Re website from the Career sections.
Applicants should indicate on the CV their current/last salary and whether they are persons living with disability. They should post or email as attachments their CV, credentials and cover letter quoting the relevant Job Ref No. outlining how you meet requirements for the position to :-
The Human Resource Manager
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation Limited
P. O Box 30271, 00100 GPO
Closing Date: 4th March 2024
- Accountant at Summit Recruitment and Search
- Senior Qualitative Researcher at Genesis Analytics
- Director, Policy & Partnerships, Africa at NewGlobe
- Managing Director at Fundifix Limited
- Senior Product Manager at Moringa School
- Data and Analysis Expert at SoCha
- Regional Business Development Lead at Education Development Trust – CfBT
- Sales and Distribution Manager – FMCG at Execafrica Recruitment Limited
- Sorting Plant Manager at TakaTaka Solutions
- Sales Representative at Liberty Life Assurance Kenya