Laboratory Technologist at The County Government of West Pokot.
Laboratory Technologist at The County Government of West Pokot
To be a leading County in effective and efficient resource management, coordinated sustainable development and service delivery.
To facilitate equitable development and improved public service delivery to stimulate sustainable socio-economic development, high quality of life and became the best County in Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing media, stains and dyes;
- Receiving, recording, packaging, dispatching, analyzing and preserving test samples;
- Maintaining biological cultures;
- Undertaking disease surveillance activities;
- Performing quality assurance tests for vaccine, animal products, inputs, and byproducts;
- Maintaining laboratory records and equipment and caring for laboratory animals.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution; and
- Have a certificate on computer applications from a recognized institution
Method of Application
You can access the advertisement details on our website www.westpokot.go.ke and submit online applications through our email email@example.com
All applications should be submitted on or before Wednesday 28th February 2024 at 5.00 pm to the;
West Pokot County Public Service Board
P.O Box 577 – 30600
The County Government of West Pokot is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, person living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact