Machakos County Public Service Board Application Form Portal
Machakos County, nicknamed ‘Macha,’ was the first capital city of Kenya and is now an administrative county in Kenya. Machakos is made up of eight (8) constituencies including Machakos Town, Mavoko, Masinga, Yatta, Kangundo, Kathiani, Matungulu, and Mwala. Machakos Town is the administrative capital of the County.
Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment Application Portal
Are you interested in working with the Makueni County Public Service Board? Then you are on the right post. We have exhaustively conveyed all the important and recent updates related to this recruitment exercise. Kindly read to the end, to get all the necessary information, concerning the requirements, guidelines, qualifications, and application for the Makueni County Public Service Board recruitment.
About Makueni County Public Service Board
Makueni County Public Service Board is established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012. The Board was inaugurated on the 5th of August, 2013 as a body corporate with perpetual succession and seal capable of suing and being sued in its corporate name. It is composed of a Chairman, five Board Members and a Secretary all appointed by the Governor with approval of the County Assembly. The Board established its secretariat in 2014 Vision: “A public service that thrives and where performance excels” Mission: “To attract, retain and inspire a result oriented County Public Service” Core Values Integrity Professionalism Fairness and equity Discipline Respect Team work Rallying Cry: “Quality Staff, Quality Service”
Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment
Makueni County Public Service Board has been undergoing massive job recruitment intakes annually for the past few years. We’ve received numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Makueni County Public Service Board application form and guidelines. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- Is Makueni County Public Service Board job application form out?
- Where can I obtain the Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment form?
- When will Makueni County Public Service Board start the Recruitment?
- I need Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment? Just to list a few.
Keep reading you will find answers to these queries.
Requirements for Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment
To qualify for the Makueni County Public Service Board recruitment, candidates must;
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Applicants must be no younger than 18 and no older than 35
- Applicants must possess a legal ID document
- Have a Minimum KCSE mean grade of D (plain)
- You must have a diploma or degree in your field of application where applicable
How to Apply for Makueni County Public Service Board Recruitment
To apply for Makueni County Public Service Board recruitment, visit the official website at http://www.makueni.go.ke/
- Locate Vacancies/Careers page
- Select a vacant job and fill in all requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form if any.
The names of successful candidates will be published, and these people will be contacted for further recruitment interviews.
Machakos County Public Service Board Recruitment 2023
We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below;
Enforcement Officers/County Askaris – 300 Positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will be on-the-job training and will work under supervision of an experienced officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- To enforce various by-laws and other relevant acts as directed by his superiors.
- To maintain self-discipline as contained in the code of regulations.
- To perform other relevant duties of an Askari as may be detailed by senior officers from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade; a candidate must have:-
- Kenya certificate of secondary education mean grade ‘D+’ or its equivalent relevant qualification;
- Be physically fit; and
- Be certified medically fit by the Government doctor
- Should have a certificate of good conduct.
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment Application Portal
- KCB Foundation 2jiajiri Scholarship 2023 Application Form Portal