Office Assistant Vacancy at Hanmak Technologies Ltd,
Office Assistant Vacancy at Hanmak Technologies Ltd
Hanmak Technologies was formed with an inspiration to offer custom-made software solutions and customer tailored services to businesses and other organizations in Kenya and around the region. Its birth was as a result of the need in the market for local software solutions that would solve local business problems.
The Office Assistant will work closely with the Administrative Assistant in performing a wide range of activities in offering office support to the company.
Jem Park Estate, House 21, Near Signature Mall, Next to Valley View Estate, Mombasa Road.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus and service oriented
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- High level computer literacy and high proficiency with business software such as MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), CRMs and accounting applications.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to learn and demonstrate functional use of the company’s different enterprise software products.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt fast to work requirements
- Ability to balance fluctuating workloads in a fast-paced work environment
- Professionalism and dependability
- Internet research abilities
- Understanding of basic accounts is an added advantage
- Certificate or Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year work experience in office support role
- General office management including maintaining a filing system, and being the first point of contact in the company
- Assisting with preparing correspondence, mailings, and presentations
- Answering calls and directing callers to the appropriate personnel
- Coordinating software presentations, implementations and trainings
- Preparing quotations, project proposals and raising invoices
- Management of petty cash and office supplies
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of various scheduled reports
- Data entry activities
- Calendar management and meeting arrangements
- The assistant will also be expected to fulfill additional duties as assigned.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com with the subject “Office Assistant” latest by 1st August 2023.