Receptionist Job Vacancy at Mr. Ceiling,
Receptionist Job Vacancy at Mr. Ceiling
Jobs in Building / Construction, Jobs at Mr. Ceiling
Mr. Ceiling is a leading provider of premium stretch ceiling solutions, dedicated to transforming spaces with our innovative designs and impeccable craftsmanship. With years of industry experience, we offer a comprehensive range of services including design, installation, removal, maintenance, lighting design, and more.
The Receptionist will provide proactive and efficient administrative and support to the whole Company team. The post holder will assist with the running of the office to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness providing front of company reception meetings and responsively handling all customer inquiries. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support.
- Covering the reception area at all times, welcoming visitors, processing deliveries and dealing with queries.
- Attending to all emails, posts and telephone messages in a timely manner, and directing correspondence to the relevant departments.
- Ensuring the visitor book is completed and signed.
- Setting up meeting rooms and keeping them looking presentable throughout the day.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes for updates and future reference.
- Maintaining an accurate and organized documentation filing and archiving system.
- Supporting team members with typing of documents and letters and general administrative tasks as needed.
- A diploma in secretarial studies and three to five years of work experience in a similar role
- Proven success in office administration
- Proficiency with office applications, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Outspoken with the ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of company information
- Proven organizational, time management and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-kempt and presentable
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.