Are you passionate about data and how it can transform businesses? Do you have the skills and experience to lead a team of data experts and deliver innovative solutions to enterprise customers?
If yes, then you might be the perfect fit for the senior manager position at Safaricom’s big data enterprise customer value management (CVM) team.
Safaricom is Kenya’s leading mobile network operator and provider of the M-Pesa mobile money service.
It has a diverse portfolio of products and services for its customers, including voice, data, cloud, IoT, and M-Pesa. Safaricom’s big data enterprise CVM team is responsible for using data analytics, business intelligence, and CVM techniques to enhance customer experience and retention for enterprise customers.
Enterprise customers are businesses and organizations that use Safaricom’s products and services to achieve their goals and objectives.
As a senior manager of the big data enterprise CVM team, you will be in charge of leading a team of data analysts, engineers, and scientists to deliver data-driven insights and solutions to enterprise customers.
You will also be responsible for defining and implementing the big data enterprise CVM strategy, roadmap, and governance.
You will work closely with other teams within Safaricom, such as product development, marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure alignment and collaboration.
To qualify for this position, you should have the following qualifications:
– A bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field.
– At least seven years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or CVM.
– Strong skills in data mining, modeling, visualization, and reporting.
– Proficient in using various data tools and platforms, such as SQL, Python, R, Spark, Hadoop, Tableau, etc.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Leadership and management skills.
– Knowledge of the Kenyan and African market and customer needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you need to create a profile on the [Safaricom Career Portal] and submit your application online.
This is a full time position that offers competitive remuneration and benefits.
For more information about this job opening and other opportunities at Safaricom, please visit the [Safaricom Career Portal].