The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international non-governmental organization that promotes children’s rights, provides relief and helps support children in developing countries.
We are currently hiring for the following three positions:
Global Human Resources Business Partner
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
As a Global Human Resources Business Partner, you will partner with designated Senior Leadership Team members and their leadership teams to help build organizational and people capabilities through delivering learning and development interventions, effective talent management, driving continuous improvement within the P&O function and being the reward and employee relations contact point and recruitment escalation point for your teams.
You will play a key role in driving high employee engagement, ensuring employee voices are central to everything we do. You will need to be able to influence at the highest level while also getting involved in the detail to problem solve and deliver a great HR service.
Experience and Skills
To be successful in this role, you will bring/have:
1. Good organisational planning skills and a proven ability to work with a large degree of independence, managing your own workload and priorities and identifying opportunities to add value to the business.
2. A proven record of accomplishment of change management within a multi-disciplinary and multi-site organisation.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative style and approach, and ability to work effectively across cultures.
4. Proven experience of managing a wide range of employee relation’s casework and operating successfully in an advisory capacity with a generalist approach.
5. Adaptable and flexible and be able to manage changing priorities.
6. Supporting and influencing others, enabling effective working as a member of a team and in collaboration with staff and volunteers with full commitment to organisational goals.
7. Sound knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice across the full spectrum of HR activity.