Senior Manager, Property & Facilities Management at KCB Bank Kenya
Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
Senior Manager, Property & Facilities Management
- Coordination of the outsourced facilities and property services, facilities projects, power systems and transport services.
- Coordinating the management of KCB properties (owned buildings & leased) through the outsourced partners.
- Coordinate the Budget preparation, management and tracking of costs relating to facilities on behalf of business units’ support.
- Supports acquisition of banking/office space and management of landlord relationships.
- Space planning within the bank and ensure that the Bank owned, and leased properties are safe and secure to the occupants through regular inspections.
- Subsidiary support services on facilities related matters.
- Provide support for the facilities related Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and to Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Performance management of the facilities team.
- Development of unit strategies on cost optimization, revenue maximization and tax matters
- Review and approve MIS reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis for the outsourced services for decision making, take corrective action on recommendations on MIS and escalate appropriately.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree preferably Business related or Engineering field.
- Certification: CPA (K)/ Project Management
- Master’s degree in business administration will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in similar field
- At least 5 years’ work experience in Facilities Management
- At least 3 years’ work experience in Project Management
- At least 3 years’ work experience in Budget Management
- At least 2 years’ work experience in Repairs and Maintenance
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 30th May 2023.