Sorting Plant Manager at TakaTaka Solutions.
Sorting Plant Manager at TakaTaka Solutions
Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment, Jobs at TakaTaka Solutions
At TakaTaka Solutions, We collect your waste like every other waste collector, but, instead of taking it to a landfill, we take it to our own sites, where we sort the waste, and then recycle 95% either ourselves or through our local partners. This represents one of the highest recycling rates in the world.
Sorting Plant Manager
- Manufacturing Employment
- Salary RangeKSh 100,000 – KSh 150,000/month
- Oversee day-to-day plant operations, ensuring efficiency and adherence to safety protocols.
- Monitor and optimize the production process for waste recycling or treatment.
- Coordinate with different departments to streamline operations.
Staff supervision and training:
- Manage and lead a team of plant workers, including operators, technicians, and support staff.
- Conduct regular training sessions to enhance employee skills and ensure a safe working environment.
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to ensure the output meets regulatory standards and company specifications.
- Regularly inspect and audit processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Manage resources such as raw materials, equipment, and manpower efficiently.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize waste and maximize resource utilization.
Health and safety compliance:
- Enforce safety regulations and guidelines to create a secure working environment.
- Conduct regular safety audits and implement corrective measures as needed.
- Ensure that the plant operations comply with environmental regulations and standards.
- Implement eco-friendly practices and seek opportunities for sustainability.
Budgeting and Cost Control:
- Develop and manage budgets for the plant, ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and implement measures to control expenses.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment to minimize downtime.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs to extend the life of equipment.
Reporting and documentation:
- Prepare regular reports on plant performance, production metrics, and other relevant KPIs.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory, production, and safety incidents.
- Stay updated on local, state, and federal regulations related to waste management and recycling.
- Ensure the plant’s compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.