Sourcing Category Manager at KCB Bank Kenya,
Sourcing Category Manager
The role holder will be responsible for sourcing suppliers of goods and services for an assigned Category/Portfolio; this entails market research, analysis, price negotiation, basic preparation of contract terms and conditions.
- Implement the annual Category Strategy and Plan as assigned, Timing and Sourcing Methods
- Relationship Management and engagement of Stakeholders for Category as assigned: Branch Managers, Heads of Department, Senior Managers, Suppliers, Contractors, and Consultants.
- Implement standards, controls, processes or regulatory determined procedures for Category as assigned.
- Implement Cost Management Programs/Initiatives for Category as assigned during the business cycle.
- Implement the Supplier Contract Calendar for Category as assigned, Review expiries, inclusions, retirements, cancellations.
- Review Suppliers Performance for CATEGORY as assigned; data collation and analysis for Service Level Agreements, participate in review meetings.
- Responsible for pricing data integrity, contract records and supplier records.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a Business Related/Social Sciences / Supply Chain Management field.
- A Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- At Least 3 years’ experience in Procurement.
- At Least 2 years’ experience in Procurement Strategy Management (development & implementation).
- At Least 2 years’ experience in Supplier Management
- At Least 1 year experience in Logistics and Commercial (negotiation, market analysis & knowledge).
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 30th May 2023
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.